Contact us

We're here to help, don’t hesitate to give us a call on:

How can we help?
Our address

Co-op Academy Southfield,
Haycliffe Lane,


How do I contact the Pathfinder Vocational Centre?

Please call 01274 770605 or the main school telephone number extension 261.

Unsure who you need to contact?

Karen Day, our Office Manager will be happy to help with any enquiries you’ve got.

Who can I speak to about my child?

In the first instance, please contact your child’s form tutor.

If you have any questions relating to your student’s health needs or dietary requirements, please contact our Care Team, who can be reached on the school telephone number, extension 133.

Who do I speak to about clubs?

Please call Joe Brown on 07983 268001

Find out more

Where can I drop-off or pick-up my child?

Due to the varied and complex needs of our students, just getting everyone here and home safely each day is a huge operation which takes a great deal of organisation by us and external agencies.

West Entrance on Haycliffe Lane

Many of our students use the school transport system arranged by the Council’s Passenger Transport Services (PTS).  The taxis or mini-buses use the West Entrance and are met by Southfield staff.  We operate the ‘safe and enclosed system’, which ensures that our students arrive and depart safely from the school premises. Our independent students using public transport also use the West Entrance and are supervised by Southfield staff from the moment they arrive.

Pick up and drop off in the Pathfineder Vocational Centre (PVC)

Parents and Carers may also drop off and pick up students at the beginning / end of the day from the PVC car park.  This measure was put in place in September as a safety measure due to the number of vehicles in the local area at peak times.

Main Campus Entrance

Parents who drop off their children should use the main campus entrance, where there is dedicated parking for this purpose.

Any parents who have appointments during the school day should use the main campus car park and arrive at the campus reception where they will be met and escorted to the appropriate location.

How do I contact the Chair of Governors?

Please write to

FAO Sandra Teasdale,

Chair of Governors,

Co-op Academy Southfield,

Haycliffe Lane,



How do I contact the Co-op Academies Trust?

Any complaint or concern should be raised via the Chair of Governors. Please write to

FAO Chair of Governors,

Co-op Academy Southfield,

Haycliffe Lane,




Following this should you still wish to contact the Co-op Academies Trust, you can write to the Central Team at X99 Co-op Academies, 8th Floor, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. (Please mark all envelopes with X99 to ensure it reaches the Trust.)